Submissions should include CBM6 in the subject line and the author's first name and family name in the filename. Papers should be emailed (in .pdf format) to Poul Nielsen email@example.com. Full workshop papers will be carefully refereed. Participants will receive electronic versions of the papers on the day of the workshop. The authors of the best papers presented at the Computational Biomechanics for Medicine VI Workshop may be requested to submit an extended version of their papers to the special section of a premier biomedical engineering journal (the journal to be decided at a later date).
Please follow the template (MS Word) provided here
and other format specifications given in the Instructions to Authors.
Instructions of how to use the template can be downloaded from here.
1) In the template: Chapter title is your paper title.
2) Reference style: Use the style for Medicine, Biomedicine, Life Sciences, Chemistry, Geosciences, Computer Science, Engineering, Economics as specified in the Instructions to Authors.
3) The figures and tables should be embedded within the text.
4) Do not anonymise your manuscript.
5) The length of papers including figures and references should be between eight (8) and twelve (12) pages.